Friday, July 15, 2016

Extended to 50 minutes "Tomorrow Never Knows"


          The Beatles released the album "Revolver" in August 1966. The 50th anniversary since it has been released this year.

          One of the songs of the album Tomorrow Never Knows, which it was stretched to 50 minutes has become a hot topic been uploaded to the Internet. Original version is about 3 minutes in length, it has been stretched to 16 times or more. Andrew Liles of solo artist / producer / remixer has worked.



          I wish him that he will remix all of the songs of Revolver.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, that was one of the more surreal hours I've spent in the last year or two, but in a good way, if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hard work, I can be very understanding.
    No one can imitate. I will take my hat off.

    ReplyDelete